MediaLight Mk2 Dimmable A19 Bulb
The 110v E26 is shipping now from our US site.
The 210-240v E27 version is coming in mid-August. Because prevalent dimmer brands vary by 220v country, testing takes a bit longer.
The MediaLight Bulb is designed to comply with SMPTE Standard ST 2080-3:2017 ‘Reference Viewing Environment for Evaluation HDTV Images.’
Featuring the ultra-high CRI and Simulated D65 color temperature of the Colorgrade Mk2 chip from Scenic Labs. the dimmable MediaLight Mk2 offers uncompromising accuracy for your home theater and is the perfect addition to your grading suite.
- High-accuracy 6500K CCT (Correlated Colour Temperature)
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) ≥ 98 Ra (TLCI 99)
- Colour-stable dimming and instant warmup
- Optimized for Lutron dimmers*
- 8 watts 110v AC 60Hz
- 800 Lumens
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 120° beam angle
- Smaller amount of dimming range (Typically 70-90% range vs. 100% with incandescent). It may not go as low or as high.
- LED Bulbs may not shut off at lowest dim setting: this is caused by the dimmer thinking the bulb is completely off due to the low amount of wattage an LED consumes.
- On dimming systems based on X10 or Power Line Carrier (PLC) control technology, LEDs may flicker when modules are communicating due to the small fluctuations in power on the line.
It is suggested that you test your current dimmers to see if they work with the MediaLight Bulbs that you have purchased. Chances are that they will work fine. If not, the problem will be resolved by buying a dimmer found on this list.